HTET Application Form 2018
Government of Haryana State is going to announce the official notification for the HTET 2018 Exam as soon as. All interested candidates can apply HTET Application Form 2018 from official website after declaration. Board of School Education, Haryana has issued HTET Exam Notification for those applicants who want to become a teacher in Government sector. The candidates, who are waiting for the Haryana TET Application Form 2018, will be able to apply for HTET 2018 via its official website. HTET Exam is for those candidates who wish to make their career in teaching field whether it is Teacher or Junior Lecturer Level means Lecturer for 11th and 12th Class or Master Level means from 6th to 10th class. All candidates can check all information like as HTET 2018 Notification, Application form, Admit Card, Result and Answer key.
HTET 2018 Application Form Date
The Board of School Education, Haryana will soon start HTET Application Form 2018 at official website. If a candidate does not meet eligibility conditions, then do not fill the HTET 2018 Application Form, as it will be rejected. If any candidate has been applying from different districts, his application will be rejected properly and he will not be allowed to appear in the examination. If any candidate is found to have given any physical facts/ misinformation, then his application will be rejected. Candidates must adhere to the rules and regulations of the Board regarding this examination. There is no provision for re-evaluation / re-examination of the papers. Therefore, no request will be entertained in this regard. Welcome to Haryana TET Examination which will be edited in January. To know more about this examination you can go on official website.
HTET Examination 2018 Notification
- Online Application will be available: -Update soon
- Last Date of Online Application: -Update soon
- Last Date fee Deposition: – After start
- Admit card will be issued: – Pending
- Examination will be held on: – Provide soon
- For PRT Level the Candidate must need to qualify The D.ED Exam Means JBT Exam
- For TGT Level the candidate Must have completed the Graduation and B.ED As per according to the relevant Subject.
- For PGT Level the candidate must be Post Graduate & Along With the B.ED as per according to the relevant Subject.
Application Fees: –
- The Application Fees charges for UR Is INR 600/-
- The Application Fees Charges For Reserve Category Candidates is INR 300/-
- For All other candidates and all other states applicants the fees charges remain INR 600/-
How to fill Haryana TET Application Form 2018
- Students first go on official website
- Then find HTET Application Form 2018 notification and click on
- Select apply online and click on
- Fill all required details and attach all document click on submit button
- Make payment through net banking
- Finally take printout it
Click here to Apply HTET Application Form 2018